4 Wheel Alignment
Here at GKS Service Centre, we are able to offer the very latest state of the art 4 wheel laser alignment making sure everything runs smoothly and in the right direction when you are on the road.Is your vehicle suffering from any of the symptoms below? By addressing these problems, you can save huge amounts of unnecessary costs and make sure your vehicle is safe on the road.
- 1. Uneven or unusual tyre wear?
- 2. Is your vehicle going straight but your steering wheel is not central?
- 3. Is your vehicle pulling to one side?
- 4. Do you have any vibrations coming through the steering wheel?
These can be caused by a number of different reasons but most commonly if you have unfortunately caught a pothole, clipped a Kerb or did you recently have some worn bushes or tyres recently replaced?
You may wonder what is the benefits of keeping all 4 wheels aligned is?
- 1. If your vehicle has uneven tyre wear it will severely reduce the lifespan of your tyre meaning your tyres will need to be changed more often costing a huge amount more in the long run.
- 2. Gives a smoother drive
- 3. Saves Fuel - Having all 4 wheels aligned reduces rolling resistance meaning an improved fuel efficiency
- 4. Safer Driving - If your vehicle is pulling to one side of the road it will cause steering problems giving you as the driverless control
- 5. Improved Handling
- 6. Better for the environment - With a reduced number of tyre changes and improved fuel consumption meaning fewer carbon emissions being produced.
Give us a call today on 01752 896398 to book in to have your vehicle re-aligned!